Far from the crowds. Close to perfect. Rock Hill is the ideal base to explore the untouched wonders of Long Island. Rock Hill is a stylish beach house that blends modern sensibilities with island influences. You can easily walk from the villa to the beaches, pools, bars and restaurants of the laid-back Stella Maris Resort.
Whether you’re searching for the perfect family vacation or a unique destination to escape with friends, Long Island offers a wide array of experiences including: snorkeling coral reefs, scuba diving, exploring Deans Blue Hole, world-class fishing (bone-fishing, reef fishing, deep-sea fishing), eco-tours, discovering spectacular coves and beaches,visiting the swimming pigs, shipwrecks, sandbars, amazing local cuisine, kayaking the tidal river of Columbus Harbor, searching for the island’s resident flock of flamingos, touring Adderley’s Plantation Ruins and Hamilton’s Cave (the largest in the Bahamas)… or simply pursuing relaxation.
House #1: ROCK HILL is a recently completed luxury beach house featuring three king bedroom suites with en-suite bathrooms and a bunk room with four beds and an en-suite bath. The home’s architectural design features a stunning lanai and wraparound terraces with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
House #2: RH POOL HOUSE has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a great room with full kitchen. The Pool House has a swimming pool, terrace and small cabana overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
The two houses can be booked together for larger groups traveling together OR independently as a private vacation experience. There is also the option to book Rock Hill and only the ‘private pool’. In this case, you would have private use of the pool and the home would not be rented out to other guests.
- “Great Stay. Beautiful house and fantastic views! Would definitely stay here again.”— Jason S.
- “Absolutely beautiful home with fabulous deck and great ocean views. The house was everything as advertised plus some… Really enjoyed the shuffleboard court in the yard and being able to walk to the beach, a good restaurant and the bar. Would definitely stay here again and really miss the relaxed way of life on Long Island.”— Diana V.
- “Breathtaking! Great location, clean, spacious, great layout, beautiful decor, stunning views. Everything you need is here!”— Beth J.
- “Our second stay at Rock Hill was as wonderful as the first. Beautifully situated with short walks to relaxing beaches, bar and restaurant; it was the perfect getaway for our family. Bruno, the property manager, again made it as easy and comfortable as an island vacation should be!”— Trond S.
- “Perfection! Beautifully designed house in the perfect location. We loved it!!! We will go back, for sure.”— Amanda V.
- “Magical Place, Magical People… I want to go back! My two friends and I stayed six nights and felt like we found the best place to stay on the island. The house is like one from a magazine that you dream about living in. It’s clean, modern, uncluttered and inviting.”— Lori S.
- “Paradise… Our stay was beyond our expectations! The location was perfect and accessible to so many things. The view of the ocean from the porch is breathtaking. The house itself was clean, comfortable and very tasteful. The home has a perfect layout for a family or for several couples staying together.”— Beth J.
-“Magical View… I wish we could still be there. This place is wonderful. Owner and Bruno are very good hosts.”— Matt E.
-“Private Paradise… Clean, modern house. Island is perfect for those looking to get away from the crowds! Carlos T.
-“Amazing Property… Amazing Stay! We absolutely loved staying at Rock Hill. You have access to all of the amenities that Stella Maris has to offer, but the privacy of your own space— and you get a TON of space. The views are out of this world.”— Christina S.
-“Comfortable.. Airy… Private… Modern Island Home. Lovely breezes on the back verandah. We enjoyed the walks, the rock pools, the Adderley ruins… Deans Blue Hole & Cape Santa Maria.” — Lynn P.
—“Sun, Shells, Lobster & Luxury! Our family had the most wonderful time staying at Rock Hill. The location is very convenient for exploring the northern end of the island, which affords access to some pristine Caribbean and Atlantic beaches. In particular, we enjoyed discovering some of the more isolated beaches near Columbus Monument. Rock Hill is a short walk from Stella Maris Resort and they were very welcoming.”— Elizabeth S.
-“Gorgeous House and Views on Long Island! Our week at Rock Hill exceeded all of our expectations. As a family of 3 from New York City (11 year old son) we have been renting vacation homes in the Bahamas for the past fifteen years. We had become a bit complacent and tended to visit the same island year after year and felt like we needed to expand our horizons and experience more of what the Bahamas has to offer. We had truly an amazing time and we are already planning our return!”— Meredith K.